September 1, 2009

Happy birthday, Uncle Ryan!

Domestic Goddess was planning today about how she is going to ever be able to get all of her 12 children to practice the piano. She is thinking that she will need more than one piano. I told her with 12 kids, she won't be able to afford more than one and she will just have to schedule efficiently.

Princess worked on her cursive, while crying through it. Effective. We started our first spelling list today, which wasn't much of a success but we are plugging along. This is what counts, right? Cupcake took her first geometry test--hasn't been graded yet, so we will see how she does. Princess and the Boy planted a pretend garden outside today and filled with "matoes" and everything else I suggested.

Domestic Goddess and Cupcake are still working on memorizing the Gettysburg Address. Slow progress, but progress nonetheless. Cupcake also started her online Latin class and found a debate acquaintance in her class. Small world!

Princess is already planning her baby shower and wanting to know if I will come and what people will bring her. Isn't she slightly young (almost 5) for this?

I asked the Boy is he wanted to watch a "moo-moo" today, and he corrected me and said "No, movie". My baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment