Well, it is Sunday again and we are in a mad dash to get everything finished and ready for co-op tomorrow. I always have to be sure I have prepared all of the materials I need to teach, and the girls have to be sure that they have finished all of their homework and assignments.
Princess is having a Teddy Bear picnic tomorrow, so she is so excited. She has been asking me about it for days. She will read the book Teddy Bear Picnic and then have a picnic with her teddy bear, her classmates and their teddy bears. She will eat pb & honey sandwiches, Teddy Grahams and Gummy Bears. How do I know this, you ask? Because I am the organizer of said picnic.
Cupcake and Domestic Goddess have to give a report in Spanish on the food and the entertainment in El Salvador, the country they will study through the first semester. They decided to make homemade tortillas and serve them to their class. This is Cupcake's second time to make them, so this is old hat for her. The entire family got on the project, and on eating the delicious tortillas, which make you never want to buy store bought again!
No comments:
Post a Comment