September 6, 2009





Well, another fast Sunday has come and gone. Hubby was on "THE HIKE" and so I had the kids all to myself during church. I gave the Boy his time locked in the Relief Society Room so he could run his laps and do his somersaults, and then we returned to Sacrament meeting. He calmed down somewhat, so I was able to enjoy at least 1/4 of the testimonies.
After church, we went to a friend's house for dinner, yummy chicken fettucine and garlic bread and amazing chocolate chip cookies. I think the price for a plate should be $40! We were also able to enjoy a beautiful slide show about the Young Women and Young Men's activities over the summer. It was GREAT!
Then we went over to Aunt Amy's and made a triple batch of yummy, healthy muffins that I am so excited to eat. Unfortunately, I am the only one that eats them, a fact I didn't pay attention to when I was in the throes of making the triple batch. Someone must have let my kids in on the secret that these muffins, GASP, are good for you, as they have apples and carrots and bran in them. How am I going to eat all of those muffins? The kids had a great time hanging out and playing with each other and Grandma, and staying up late, as the next day was Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. OoooH!!! I am so excited another post. I am sorry to hear that those kids of yours won't those YUMMY muffins. I need to make another batch for the kids around here.

    ReplyDelete