October 7, 2009











Well, our cultural celebration was for a lot of countries, as we missed some when we were on vacation. We are studying France, Spain, and Germany this week. I was feeling uninspired and lazy, so we had sourdough bread without the stuff I was going to put on top, and fried plantain. I thought this would taste like fried bananas, but it was very starchy and tasted almost like potato chips. Needless to say, the children were not impressed. They eat fried plantain in Spain, by the way.


We watched another Rick Steves movie--this time France. Unfortunately, either we were all tired, or Rick has lost his sparkle, because Cupcake and I both fell asleep, and I woke up just in time to get Domestic Goddess ready and on the way to dance! I think it is time to put a stop to watching him in the afternoons!








No comments:

Post a Comment