Funny things that I have been meaning to write down. . .
The Boy announced today he wanted to get married. . .to DAD.
Princess and the Boy thought that Chicken Pox was something to eat. It took me a while to explain that although Chicken is in the name, it is an illness, not a dish.
The Boy can do nothing but talk and think about Christmas. He wants to open presents and play in the snow and go to "Hutah" as he calls it. He wants to know why it can't be NOW. Then he whines and says, "It gonna take hours." I say, "No, months." Why did I bring this subject up again?
Princess is convinced that she will not be able to eat another sandwich after the ripe old age of 9. Reason: Her mother has been baking wheat bread and she despises it. Ahh, the torture!
Today, we had a career discussion. Domestic Goddess has decided she wants to be an inventor, but will probably just be a mom. With her 12 kids. Princess wants to be a shopkeeper (What?!*!--I actually think this comes from watching Felicity, the American Girl movie, too many times last weekend.) The Boy he wants to be a race car driver or a police. It changes from day to day.
No comments:
Post a Comment