A little bit of fun from the Boy. . .
He calls his daddy, "Hey you big tree" or "Hey you big guy". He can spend at least 5 minutes (an eternity for him) thinking of funny names to call his daddy like this. He thinks it is SO funny.
The other day we were driving home and he said, "Mom, you know the Holy Ghost?" I said, "Oh, yes, did you learn about him at church?". He gets frustrated. "No, no, he is not at church, he is in your body."
I said, "Yes, he is." Then he says, "You cannot see him." I said, "That's right." Then I asked, "What does the Holy Ghost do?" He replies, "I don't know."
Hey, primary teacher some of what you are teaching is sinking in! Be proud--I was!
His newest thing is this: The other day he came into my room, crying. He says, "Cupcake says that boys can't have babies. Can boys have babies?" I said, "No, only girls can have babies." "OOHHHH," he cried, "but I want to have a baby." I explained that he could get married and his wife could have a baby, and he decided that was all right for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment