









Today is Princess's real birthday--now she is really FIVE. She got to go to church, and then go play with her cousins (Cupcake and Domestic Goddess had dress rehearsal for dance in Denton, and Aunt was kind enough to ask if she wanted to come play instead), and have her favorite dinner--fried chicken. Unfortunately, the fried chicken she loves is the kind I buy at the grocery store for cheap. She didn't love the homemeade kind as much. I guess I should feel insulted, but actually I thought, oh good, when I don't want to cook I can keep buying the Albertson's fried chicken meal deal instead of cooking!
Then, Grandma and Grandpa and Great-Grandma came over for leftover cake from yesterday's party and ice cream. She was then able to open her presents and enjoy a webcam visit from Grandma and Grandpa in Utah.
Nice Cake! Happy Birthday Princess!
ReplyDelete