November 21, 2009
















Today is Princess's big FIVE year old birthday party at TADA--Chuck E. Cheese. She is so excited, as is the Boy because he gets to go too. She only wanted a girl party, so she invited all of her five-year-old girl friends, and her older sisters, and her brother (even though he is a boy.) She had a Hannah Montana party--I blame her cousins for getting her into this! I made a Hannah Montana cake, and we had Hannah Montana plates, napkins, and treat bags.




We ate pizza, played games, rode rides, used up a lot of tokens, took pictures, and had the opportunity to be crowned. She even got to be in a picture with Chuck E. himself. (Have you ever wondered exactly how you spell Chuck E. Cheese? Is it Chuck E. or Chuckie? I don't think I like Chuckie as it reminds me of that crazed little boy who chopped up people. I guess I will go with Chuck E.) Anyway, I digress.




She had a fabulous party! Thanks to all of her guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment