February 2010 and the Dentist

Well, it has been the month of the dentist. I have got to get us all on different schedules because I can't afford for everyone to go to the dentist at the same time. The Boy and Princess went the same day to a wonderful pediatric dentist--the Boy came out okay--meaning no further dents in my pocketbook. Princess, however, needs, significant dental work. (I put significant at a number that comes out to any more than $200).

Then of course, in my wisdom, I had an appointment for a cleaning for Domestic Goddess and Cupcake. Domestic Goddess came out clean, but again, significant (including sealants here) work for Cupcake.

I don't have any pictures of the dentist--although I ought to. By the time Princess is done we could have taken a vacation. So, next time we are there, I will show you our vacation money--spent wisely at the dentist. Well, it is an hour away
and the dentist does have a slide. Sort of like a vacation .. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment