January 24, 2010




My birthday. . .another milestone. I had a wonderful birthday, because hubby gave me back my wedding ring! I lost the main diamond (I won't say it was large) several months ago. I was really upset about it, but I was consoling myself--it is only a material thing, right?

Anyway, I just took the ring off and put it in my jewelry box, to be fixed later when extra money came along. . .I didn't even notice that apparently hubby took it and had a new diamond put in, had it cleaned, and had another one of the small diamonds that had fallen out of the band inserted as well. It was the best birthday present ever!

The girls made me a cake, which Cupcake forgot to grease the pans. So, the cake wouldn't come out except for in crumbly pieces. They tried again, though and the next one was fine. Of course, local nephew has a birthday on the same day. We visited for cake and ice cream. It is more fun to share a birthday with a two-year-old! It makes me forget how old I am.

1 comment: